Header

02 May 2011

Do you wanna be my model?





(I'm wearing: Vintage Polkadot-dress and Boyfriend-Blazer, H&M Hat, Primark Tights)

It took me weeks to do that (just because i'm lazy), but now it is finally done. My photo studio is finished. That's cool, because now i have the possibility to take photos even if it is raining, and there are so many things i can do with my own studio. But it's always more fun to stand behind the camera. So if you want to be my model, feel free to ask! (modekarussell@rocketmail.com and i'm living in Münster)
Es hat Wochen gedauert (aber nur weil ich so faul war :D), aber jetzt ist es endlich fertig: Mein Fotostudio. Das ist wirklich eine gute Sache, weil ich jetzt auch bei Regen Bilder machen kann und wenn ich keine Lust habe weit weg zu fahren um Bilder zu machen, hab ich meinen Raum dafür. Aber noch mehr Spaß macht es da, "hinter" der Kamera zu stehen. Also wenn du Lust hast mal mein Model zu sein, frag ruhig, Ich freu mich! (modekarussell@rocketmail.com und ich wohne in Münster)

16 comments:

Sanzibell said...

cool ich will auch mein eigenes Fotostudio :)

Miss Curiosity said...

ich will auch sowas. Würd mal unglaublich gerne sowas machen :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Dress ♥ You look sooo cute!

Mrs. Dinosaur said...

Hö, du kommst aus Münster?!!
Ich wohn in Steinfurt, ist ja nicht weit entfernt, falls du das kennst? ;)
ich will!

Liebe Grüße

Mrs. Dinosaur said...

Oh cool, wann denn? ;)

Emma said...

Amazing outfit!
So nice you have a photo studio! I'm jealous! If I lived around Munster I would definitely model sometime for you. Sounds like lots of fun!

x Emma

Sijia's World said...

Sehr sehr cool, ich will auch ein Studio ^^ Immer doof wenn das Wetter draußen schlecht ist und man keine Bilder machen und Posten kann.
Besucht Sijia's World ♥

amalie said...

such a cute dress!
x

The fashion building / DIY said...

Haha, I went to Münster with school last year! If you are in the third year at our school, you will go to the christmas market there, you know what I'm talking about of course!

It's me you're looking for said...

Dein eigenes? Wie toll!

Alanis said...

super sache so ein studio :-) ist fotograf dein beruf oder ein hobby ??

Hannah said...

ich will, ich will, ich will. waren die ersten gedanken. dann: oh fuck. münster. ist das weit weeeeg. ;D aber ich hab in köln bekannte... hmmmm

LOLA FINN said...

Ach, das ist aber schön! Ich wäre gerne dein Model ;), wenn Münster um die Ecke wäre...
Ist echt eine total coole Idee!

Penny said...

i love the dress!

Raghda said...

really really like your dress

Karima Illustration said...

Oh my god... Im seriously addicted to your blog! For real... I can't get off my computer... I'm so in love your blog... that will be on my list of things to do everyday : visit your blog! :) ...serioulsy!

kisses <3

Karima :)