Header

18 August 2010

I'm off to Hamburg!




(me and my brother)




(Nudles in Smoothie-cups? I def had to take a picture of that!)


Ein paar Bilder aus den Ferien, die ich euch noch zeigen wollte ;)
Morgen früh sitze ich im Zug nach Hamburg. Neben mir zwei Freundinnen. Sternschanze ich freu mich auf dich!! Mal sehen vielleicht halten wir ja in Bremen? Ein kleiner Stop bei Primark :D
Montag bin ich wieder da (mit viieelen Bildern)

A few pics from my holidays.
Tommorrow morning i will be sitting in the train in direction Hamburg. Next to me two friends. Sternschanze i'm so exited!! We will see, perhaps we stay a few hours in Bremen? A little Stop at Primark :D
On monday i am back (with lots of pictures)

Love.
Mimi.

3 comments:

Label of Addiction said...

Viel Spaaaaaaaaß in Hamburg :)

Paulien said...

Oh have fun! I've been to Hamburg and I really liked the city! You definitely have to visit the Monki store!!

Your Only Black Swan said...

ALL of these photos are amazing! i love them! i can definitely feel the vibe of the place and how good your day was!

a new follower! would like to see more!

come by for a visit or follow too?! i will be throwing a giveaway soon!


youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

x Your Only Blackswan